With its Queensland climate, patrolled beaches and long list of family friendly attractions, the Sunshine Coast is the ideal destination for a family holiday. Here’s just some of the great things to do with kids in and around Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast!
1) Hit the beach to swim, surf or play in the sand – be sure to swim between the flags.
2) Visit Queensland’s largest aquarium and oceanarium; Sea Life Sunshine Coast.
3) Grab some popcorn at the candy bar and catch a family movie at BCC Cinemas at Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore.
4) Spend the day at Australia’s most famous zoo – Australia Zoo!
5) Get Elevated at Australia’s Largest High Ropes Course. Next Level Park, located at Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore.
6) Take an amphibious duck vessel tour of Mooloolaba with AquaDuck Tours Sunshine Coast.
7) Get back to nature and explore the scenic boardwalk trail to Buderim Waterfall.
8) Take a farm tour of Maleny Dairy.
9) Enjoy family friendly dining at one of Maroochydore’s many restaurants + cafes.
10) Seasonal – Go Strawberry Picking or take a Whale Watching Tour.
Discover loads more great things to do with kids on the Sunshine Coast with these top family friendly tours and attractions.
Book your central Sunshine Coast apartment accommodation for an unforgettable family holiday staying at Rise Maroochydore.